CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 07, 2008

do u think i'm...?



so i was having my weekly,solitary[as in just me] cuppa cappuccino at McDonald's [yum yum!!] this morning and i couldn't help but overhear [cos she was shrill!]...a conversation.

she: have i put on weight?
he: [hesitates]..uh...um...[big,fatal mistake...no hesitating]...what?why?
smart,smooth.
she: no,i mean,since the Christmas party,have i put on a ton of weight?
he: but i see u almost everyday!i cant really make out can i?
PING,BUZZ.WRONG ANSWER.SHE WINS.
she: u don't see me everyday!
he: well...almost...don't i?what I'm saying is someone else is probably going to be able to tell you better.
A simple NO would've sufficed...in fact,she would've married u!
and so she proceeded to demolish his happiness in a very methodical manner that would ensure he never dared answer any questions asked by any member of the female sex.tsk tsk tsk.

me n nik:
we have a routine down pat
me: so...u think i look like I've lost weight?
nik: have u been dieting?
me: no...
nik: have u been exercising,in any way?
me: no...
nik: then why would u have lost weight?
me:yea but...still...not even a bit?
nik: u don't diet,don't work out...its not magic!
me: HMPF![see,i know hes right.]

most men,the poor simple minded bums,can never win!not against a woman anyway.its the ones who do manage more wins that is normal you have to watch out for,they've been around,they're the players...the ones who can charm you socks off adn maybe,sometimes,land you in trouble or break your heart...
the simple ones are more predictable,more cute n funny and usually too silly to be able to cause any lasting damage...way to go champs!

p.s: a wise man is one who doesn't try to understand a woman,but agrees with any and everything she says.he is also,therefore,a happy man.

1 lost souls found themselves in my mirror....:

Mobile world said...

Hmm...
Very True.

Bottom Line...

No matter what the poor fellow does,hes always screwed !!!