...good skin, that glows, Shiny fingernails, sparkling eyes and blah!
So the past few months, yes months, have consisted of my butt perpetually parked on a seat, comfort food of all possible kinds. It seems I;d forgotten what effect this kind of nonsense had on my body. Well as a certain best pal's Happy b'day rounds the corner, I was jolted to reality by a quick look in the mirror.
I did not look, well like the girl in the photograph below and right. I had about half a head of hair, dull brown skin, [unpolished] , bitten down fingernails, a swollen body, needless body hair and well...YUK.
So I sat and wondered [ya, i'm stupid, it didn't strike me immediately!] about what I could do, to make me better...
get out of the house, for one thing. So I am! Everyday it doesn't rain.
eat more proteins.
Eat EGGS. [boiled obviously]
Eat vegetables too!
and fruits.
comb hair at least twice daily... Even if not going to leave the house or not expecting visitors.
No more Junk food...for a while, not even once a week!
No kidding!!! Not even in secret. The secret gets revealed by the traitorous body.
smile a lot, no crying.
Be your own self esteem booster. [of course additional input from others will help obviously.]
Start writing again.
Be happy...nothing can bring a better glow to your face.
Don't get nervous, anxious, tense, so you wont bite your nails.
Report daily.
-
0 lost souls found themselves in my mirror....:
Post a Comment